2013-03-13

About ABC-2-Go











Image Credit: ABC-2-Go


Posted by: Albert Weng

I first created the English blog of Bridging Circles back in '11, to share my own study and experience, mainly focus on education and career advancement. After two years of blogging, I decided to extend my blogging to a wider field, and named it cuter, the Albert's Bridging Circles to go, and then, here's the ABC-2-Go.

My expertise and also interest:

1. Sales & Marketing
2. Leadership & Management
3. New Business Development
4. Intrapreneurship & Entrapreneurship
5. Education and Learning
6. Project Management (as PMP credential holder and instructor)


Photo Credit: Blogpyramid

About Me

Albert Weng here, my career ranges from sales, marketing in the field of IT networking, and now on new business development for D-Link global HQ on several key business initiatives.


Travelling across more than 100 cities in 5 continents (and continue), enjoy the challenge and opportunity from cross cultural business engagement. The many great stories from those fantastic trips has always driven me to the next adventure.


I'm also a contributor to The News Lens, an independent media who covers those critical topics and issues from a more open and informed manner. My posts mainly cover the education and career.


In addition, reading and sporting keep me fresh and fit, and both create enormous energy for my mental and physical advancement.


My favorite about education:

TED Talk: Sugata Mitra: Build a School in the Cloud
TED Talk: Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
Khan Academy
Coursera
Udacity
Edx

Feel free to leave your comment to my blog post, email me at albert.weng@gmail.com
Follow me on FacebookTwitter, Google+, LinkedIn

1 comment:

  1. Hey nicely done. Now we have this private space to share and learn with more people!

    Look forward to seeing more feedback from everyone.

    cheers, Viv.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...